Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Planetary Science at Caltech
Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Division of Geological and Planetary Sciences at the California Institute of Technology is seeking outstanding applicants for a tenure-track faculty position in planetary science at the assistant professor level. We are especially interested in individuals whose research complements that in the Division, which covers the full spectrum of the earth and planetary sciences. We are particularly interested in applicants with solar system-focused research programs in planetary geophysics/geology, planetary atmospheric sciences, or small bodies research; but those in other sub-disciplines will be considered.
The initial appointment at the assistant professor level is contingent upon completion of a PhD in a relevant field. Interested applicants should submit an electronic application, which includes a curriculum vitae that includes a list of publications, a statement of proposed research activities, a brief teaching statement, 2-3 select first-author publications (optional), and names and emails of three references. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled and reviews are anticipated to begin on March 16, 2018.
If there are questions regarding this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
- February 28, 2019 - Swedish Institute of Space Physics is Looking for Three PhD Students
- March 01, 2019 - Tenured Geology & Geophysics Departmental Chair at LSU
- March 11, 2019 - Future Investigators in NASA Earth and Space Science and Technology (FINESST)
- March 11, 2019 - Astrodynamics in Support of Icy Worlds Missions
- March 25, 2019 - Research Professor in Planetary Processes and Global Changes
- March 29, 2019 - Habitable Worlds (HW)
- April 01, 2019 - NASA Astrobiology Early Career Collaboration Award
- April 02, 2019 - Solar System Workings (SSW)
- April 25, 2019 - Assistant Professor in Space Plasma Physics at the University of Colorado Boulder
- May 10, 2019 - ROSES-18 Amendment 62: New opportunity in C.15 PPR
- June 24, 2019 - AbSciCon Student Poster Competition
- June 30, 2019 - Submitting Manuscripts to the Special Issue: "Conditions on the Early Earth >3.5Gy: Limitations for the Sources/Stability of Prebiotic Compounds and the Prebiotic/Biotic Transition"