Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Planetary Science at Caltech
Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Division of Geological and Planetary Sciences at the California Institute of Technology is seeking outstanding applicants for a tenure-track faculty position in planetary science at the assistant professor level. We are especially interested in individuals whose research complements that in the Division, which covers the full spectrum of the earth and planetary sciences. We are particularly interested in applicants with solar system-focused research programs in planetary geophysics/geology, planetary atmospheric sciences, or small bodies research; but those in other sub-disciplines will be considered.
The initial appointment at the assistant professor level is contingent upon completion of a PhD in a relevant field. Interested applicants should submit an electronic application, which includes a curriculum vitae that includes a list of publications, a statement of proposed research activities, a brief teaching statement, 2-3 select first-author publications (optional), and names and emails of three references. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled and reviews are anticipated to begin on March 16, 2018.
If there are questions regarding this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 17, 2018 - Postdoctoral Scholar Position Available in Evolutionary and Isotopic Enzymology
- August 20, 2018 - Outer Plants Assessment Group (OPAG) Early Career Travel Grant
- August 24, 2018 - ROSES-18 Amendment 21: New opportunity in Mars 2020 Returned Sample Science Participating Scientist Program
- August 24, 2018 - ROSES-18 Amendment 13: C.23 ICEE 2 Step-2 Proposals
- August 31, 2018 - Postdoctoral Researcher in Martian Meteorites
- August 31, 2018 - SAGANet.org Astrobiology Expert Call
- August 31, 2018 - Intership Position for Undergraduate Students: Psyche Inspired program
- September 11, 2018 - Simons Collaboration on the Origins of Life (SCOL) 2019 Postdoctoral Fellowships
- September 30, 2018 - HST Observations to Detect Plumes/Outgassing from Europa
- October 01, 2018 - ESA Research Fellowships in Space Science
- October 30, 2018 - Postdoctoral Researcher at Southwest Research Institute (OSIRIS-REx)
- November 01, 2018 - National Air and Space Museum Postdoctoral Earth and Planetary Sciences Fellowship