NASA Astrobiology Faculty Diversity Program (formerly Minority Institute Research Support Program)
Deadline: April 15, 2018
The goal of the NASA Astrobiology Faculty Diversity (AFD) Program is to help train a new generation of researchers in astrobiology and to increase diversity within the astrobiology community. Over the past ten years, the program has provided opportunities for faculty members and students from minority-serving institutions to partner with NASA Astrobiology-funded investigators.
One of the program’s main objectives is to engage more faculty from under-represented colleges and universities in astrobiology research and increase the number of students pursuing careers in astrobiology.
More information: https://nai.nasa.gov/funding/afdp/
- February 28, 2019 - Swedish Institute of Space Physics is Looking for Three PhD Students
- March 01, 2019 - Tenured Geology & Geophysics Departmental Chair at LSU
- March 11, 2019 - Future Investigators in NASA Earth and Space Science and Technology (FINESST)
- March 11, 2019 - Astrodynamics in Support of Icy Worlds Missions
- March 25, 2019 - Research Professor in Planetary Processes and Global Changes
- March 29, 2019 - Habitable Worlds (HW)
- April 01, 2019 - NASA Astrobiology Early Career Collaboration Award
- April 02, 2019 - Solar System Workings (SSW)
- April 25, 2019 - Assistant Professor in Space Plasma Physics at the University of Colorado Boulder
- May 10, 2019 - ROSES-18 Amendment 62: New opportunity in C.15 PPR
- June 24, 2019 - AbSciCon Student Poster Competition
- June 30, 2019 - Submitting Manuscripts to the Special Issue: "Conditions on the Early Earth >3.5Gy: Limitations for the Sources/Stability of Prebiotic Compounds and the Prebiotic/Biotic Transition"