NASA Astrobiology Faculty Diversity Program (formerly Minority Institute Research Support Program)
Deadline: April 15, 2018
The goal of the NASA Astrobiology Faculty Diversity (AFD) Program is to help train a new generation of researchers in astrobiology and to increase diversity within the astrobiology community. Over the past ten years, the program has provided opportunities for faculty members and students from minority-serving institutions to partner with NASA Astrobiology-funded investigators.
One of the program’s main objectives is to engage more faculty from under-represented colleges and universities in astrobiology research and increase the number of students pursuing careers in astrobiology.
More information: https://nai.nasa.gov/funding/afdp/
- August 24, 2018 - ROSES-18 Amendment 21: New opportunity in Mars 2020 Returned Sample Science Participating Scientist Program
- August 24, 2018 - ROSES-18 Amendment 13: C.23 ICEE 2 Step-2 Proposals
- August 31, 2018 - Postdoctoral Researcher in Martian Meteorites
- August 31, 2018 - SAGANet.org Astrobiology Expert Call
- August 31, 2018 - Intership Position for Undergraduate Students: Psyche Inspired program
- September 11, 2018 - Simons Collaboration on the Origins of Life (SCOL) 2019 Postdoctoral Fellowships
- September 30, 2018 - HST Observations to Detect Plumes/Outgassing from Europa
- October 01, 2018 - ESA Research Fellowships in Space Science
- October 30, 2018 - Postdoctoral Researcher at Southwest Research Institute (OSIRIS-REx)
- November 01, 2018 - National Air and Space Museum Postdoctoral Earth and Planetary Sciences Fellowship