NASA Astrobiology Faculty Diversity Program (formerly Minority Institute Research Support Program)
Deadline: April 15, 2018
The goal of the NASA Astrobiology Faculty Diversity (AFD) Program is to help train a new generation of researchers in astrobiology and to increase diversity within the astrobiology community. Over the past ten years, the program has provided opportunities for faculty members and students from minority-serving institutions to partner with NASA Astrobiology-funded investigators.
One of the program’s main objectives is to engage more faculty from under-represented colleges and universities in astrobiology research and increase the number of students pursuing careers in astrobiology.
More information: https://nai.nasa.gov/funding/afdp/
- May 31, 2018 - Postdoc Position: Physics and Chemistry of Outer Planetary (Europa), Ice Analogs, JPL
- May 31, 2018 - Postdoc Position: Isotope Analysis Instrument- Origin and Distribution of Water in the Solar System, JPL
- May 31, 2018 - Early Career Research Associate, Cornell Center for Astrophysics and Planetary Science, Cornell University
- June 01, 2018 - Research Opportunities in Space and Earth Sciences 2017 (ROSES–2017)
- June 01, 2018 - GSA Planetary Geology Division Junior Student Advisory Member
- June 22, 2018 - ROSES-18 Amendment 13: C.23 ICEE 2 Step-1 Proposals
- August 01, 2018 - AAAS Early Career Award for Public Engagement with Science
- August 24, 2018 - ROSES-18 Amendment 13: C.23 ICEE 2 Step-2 Proposals
- September 30, 2018 - HST Observations to Detect Plumes/Outgassing from Europa
- October 30, 2018 - Postdoctoral Researcher at Southwest Research Institute (OSIRIS-REx)