NASA Astrobiology Postdoctoral Program
Deadline: March 01, 2018
The NASA Astrobiology Program element of the NASA Postdoctoral Program (NPP) provides opportunities for Ph.D. scientists and engineers of unusual promise and ability to perform research on problems largely of their own choosing, yet compatible with the research interests of the NASA Astrobiology Program.
Applications to the Astrobiology Program are accepted twice each year: March 1 and November 1. Note that the Astrobiology Program does not participate in every application/award cycle. For additional information about the program see https://npp.usra.edu/.
- May 31, 2018 - Postdoc Position: Physics and Chemistry of Outer Planetary (Europa), Ice Analogs, JPL
- May 31, 2018 - Postdoc Position: Isotope Analysis Instrument- Origin and Distribution of Water in the Solar System, JPL
- May 31, 2018 - Early Career Research Associate, Cornell Center for Astrophysics and Planetary Science, Cornell University
- June 01, 2018 - Research Opportunities in Space and Earth Sciences 2017 (ROSES–2017)
- June 01, 2018 - GSA Planetary Geology Division Junior Student Advisory Member
- June 22, 2018 - ROSES-18 Amendment 13: C.23 ICEE 2 Step-1 Proposals
- August 01, 2018 - AAAS Early Career Award for Public Engagement with Science
- August 24, 2018 - ROSES-18 Amendment 13: C.23 ICEE 2 Step-2 Proposals
- September 30, 2018 - HST Observations to Detect Plumes/Outgassing from Europa
- October 30, 2018 - Postdoctoral Researcher at Southwest Research Institute (OSIRIS-REx)