Please join us as this year’s students present the results of their summer’s research.
The 2010 Summer Undergraduate Internship in Astrobiology is a ten-week internship in astrobiology held each year at Goddard Space Flight Center.
- Luca Bell (Eckerd College) “Radiation Stability of Glycine Under Astrophysical Conditions”
- Iva Gerasimenko (Randolph College) “Test for Multiple Impactors in Apollo 17 Impact Melt Rocks”
- Mickey Kopstein (College of William & Mary) “Formation of Organics on Presolar Grains by Fischer-Tropsch Type Reactions”
- Becca Mickol (University of Colorado) “A Sensitive Search for Biomarker Gases on Mars: Vertical Distribution of Polar Ozone Using CHSELL at IRTF”
- Sean Po (Harvard University) “Tracing OH Gas Emission in Protoplanetary Disks Around Bright, Intermediate-Mass Stars (Herbig Ae/Be Stars)”
- Emily Sudholt (University of Missouri) “Water in Comet Lulin: Detection of H2O and OH and a Search for HDO”