Planetary Science Informatics and Data AnalyticsApril 03, 2017
Tremendous growth in data volume and complexity coupled with new and emerging technologies are changing planetary science. From better calibrations to enhanced modelling to new methods, informatics and data analytics are an increasingly important part of understanding and processing data from planetary missions.
The PSIDA conference provides a forum to discuss approaches, challenges, and applications to informatics and data analytics in planetary science. During the three days of the conference, participants will have the opportunity to share knowledge, experience, and lessons learned in these fields and network with colleagues.
Location: St. Louis, MO, US
- January 22 - 2018 EON-ELSI Winter School
- February 12 - Water During Planet Formation and Evolution
- February 17 - Women in Planetary Science and Exploration (WPSE 2018)
- February 20 - NASA Outer Planets Assessment Group (OPAG)
- February 25 - 2nd Recontres du Vietnam on Exoplanetary Science
- February 27 - 2nd COSPAR Workshop on Refining the Planetary Protection Requirements for Human Missions
- March 04 - Rencontres Exobiologiques Pour Doctorants (RED ’18) Astrobiology Introductory Course
- March 11 - Science with the Atacama Pathfinder Experiment (APEX2018)
- March 19 - 49th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference
- March 19 - Life on Earth and Beyond: Emergence, Survivability and Impact on the Environment