Planetary Science Informatics and Data AnalyticsApril 03, 2017
Tremendous growth in data volume and complexity coupled with new and emerging technologies are changing planetary science. From better calibrations to enhanced modelling to new methods, informatics and data analytics are an increasingly important part of understanding and processing data from planetary missions.
The PSIDA conference provides a forum to discuss approaches, challenges, and applications to informatics and data analytics in planetary science. During the three days of the conference, participants will have the opportunity to share knowledge, experience, and lessons learned in these fields and network with colleagues.
Location: St. Louis, MO, US
- July 29 - TESS Science Conference I
- July 29 - Cool Stars 20
- August 06 - Summer School/Workshop: Microsatellites in Planetary and Atmospheric Research
- August 06 - 2018 NASA Planetary Science Summer Seminar
- August 06 - Summer School/Workshop: "Microsatellites in Planetary and Atmospheric Research
- August 08 - 9th Planetary Crater Consortium Meeting
- August 12 - Cassini Science Symposium 2018
- August 12 - Goldschmidt 2018
- August 15 - Experimental Analysis of the Outer Solar System Workshop
- August 20 - XXX IAU General Assembly