Ninth International Conference on MarsSeptember 11, 2017
All interested members of Mars science and exploration, industry and educator communities are invited to attend the Ninth International Conference on Mars, which has been scheduled for July 15–19, 2019. In addition to discussing science results from past and active robotic missions, telescopic studies, laboratory analyses of SNC meteorites, terrestrial analog studies, and numerical models, we anticipate new geophysical understanding gained from the InSight mission, and a review of objectives for several spacecraft scheduled for launch in 2020 from public, private, and international institutions. This conference will mark a perfect opportunity to assess the current state of knowledge for the Red Planet, identify and review key hypotheses for outstanding questions, and discuss our strategic outlook for the next Planetary Science Decadal Survey and future of Mars system exploration.
IMPORTANT: To be added to the mailing list to receive reminders and other pertinent information related to the workshop, please submit an Indication of Interest by Tuesday, March 6, 2019.
Location: Pasadena, CA, US
- June 18 - Mars Workshop on Amazonian and Present Day Climate
- June 20 - Exoplanet Orbiting Hot Stars
- June 21 - Emerging Researchers in Exoplanet Science Symposium (ERES IV)
- June 23 - 5th European Conference on Permafrost (EUCOP 2018)
- June 24 - Science of Early Life Conference at the Origins Institute
- June 25 - Astrobiology Australasia Conference 2018
- June 26 - Astrophysical Frontiers in the Next Decade and Beyond: Planets, Galaxies, Black Holes, & the Transient Universe
- June 26 - 2018 NASA Exploration Science Forum
- July 02 - Exoplanets II
- July 02 - Astrobiology Grand Tour 2018