Ninth International Conference on MarsSeptember 11, 2017
All interested members of Mars science and exploration, industry and educator communities are invited to attend the Ninth International Conference on Mars, which has been scheduled for July 15–19, 2019. In addition to discussing science results from past and active robotic missions, telescopic studies, laboratory analyses of SNC meteorites, terrestrial analog studies, and numerical models, we anticipate new geophysical understanding gained from the InSight mission, and a review of objectives for several spacecraft scheduled for launch in 2020 from public, private, and international institutions. This conference will mark a perfect opportunity to assess the current state of knowledge for the Red Planet, identify and review key hypotheses for outstanding questions, and discuss our strategic outlook for the next Planetary Science Decadal Survey and future of Mars system exploration.
IMPORTANT: To be added to the mailing list to receive reminders and other pertinent information related to the workshop, please submit an Indication of Interest by Tuesday, March 6, 2019.
Location: Pasadena, CA, US
- January 22 - 2018 EON-ELSI Winter School
- February 12 - Water During Planet Formation and Evolution
- February 17 - Women in Planetary Science and Exploration (WPSE 2018)
- February 20 - NASA Outer Planets Assessment Group (OPAG)
- February 25 - 2nd Recontres du Vietnam on Exoplanetary Science
- February 27 - 2nd COSPAR Workshop on Refining the Planetary Protection Requirements for Human Missions
- March 04 - Rencontres Exobiologiques Pour Doctorants (RED ’18) Astrobiology Introductory Course
- March 11 - Science with the Atacama Pathfinder Experiment (APEX2018)
- March 19 - 49th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference
- March 19 - Life on Earth and Beyond: Emergence, Survivability and Impact on the Environment