Ninth International Conference on MarsSeptember 11, 2017
All interested members of Mars science and exploration, industry and educator communities are invited to attend the Ninth International Conference on Mars, which has been scheduled for July 15–19, 2019. In addition to discussing science results from past and active robotic missions, telescopic studies, laboratory analyses of SNC meteorites, terrestrial analog studies, and numerical models, we anticipate new geophysical understanding gained from the InSight mission, and a review of objectives for several spacecraft scheduled for launch in 2020 from public, private, and international institutions. This conference will mark a perfect opportunity to assess the current state of knowledge for the Red Planet, identify and review key hypotheses for outstanding questions, and discuss our strategic outlook for the next Planetary Science Decadal Survey and future of Mars system exploration.
IMPORTANT: To be added to the mailing list to receive reminders and other pertinent information related to the workshop, please submit an Indication of Interest by Tuesday, March 6, 2019.
Location: Pasadena, CA, US
- October 23 - DPS Women In Planetary Science Discussion Hour 2018
- October 25 - IV Congreso Internacional de Astrobiologia
- November 04 - Geological Society of America (GSA) 2018 Meeting
- November 04 - GSA Session T152: Grain to Global Perspectives of Mars - Evolving Views of the Martian Sedimentary Rock Record
- November 05 - 4th NoR HGT& LUCA Conference: Molecules to Microbes
- November 12 - 2nd GeoPlaNet Thematic School - Fluid-Rock Interactions in the Solar System
- December 10 - AGU 2018 Session: P010: Climate and Habitability of Rocky Planets in the Solar System and Beyond
- December 10 - AGU 2018 Session P046: “The New Mars Underground”: Science and Exploration of a New Deep Frontier
- December 10 - AGU 2018 Session B011: Biogeochemistry of Caves
- December 10 - AGU 2018 Fall Meeting