GeoPlaNet Analogue Field School - Fluid-Rock Interactions in the Solar SystemApril 08, 2019
The Laboratoire de Planetologie et Geodynamique (Nantes, France) organises the GeoPlaNet Analogue Field school on Fluid-Rock Interactions in the Solar System from September 23 to October 1, 2019.
The field school will be a traveling excursion on selected geological sites of planetary interest in the Pyrenees mountain range and at its borders, associated with analyses of satellite imagery and digital topography.
Processes: Magmatism, Metamorphism, Metasomatism, Hydrothermalism, Weathering, Deformation, Erosion, Sedimentation
Disciplines: Mineralogy, Petrology, Structural Geology, Sedimentology, Geomorphology, Pedology, Hydrogeology
This high-level training program in Planetary Geosciences is open to 30 international Master students, PhD students and young researchers with a background in geosciences and/or in planetary science.
Location: Nantes, FR
- October 21 - 70th International Astronautical Congress
- November 04 - 4th COSPAR Symposium
- November 05 - Mars Extant Life: What’s Next?
- November 05 - 21st annual Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition
- November 20 - The American Society for Gravitational and Space Research (ASGSR) Annual Meeting
- December 09 - American Geophysical Union (AGU) 100 Annual Fall Meeting
- January 13 - Seventh International Conference on Mars Polar Science and Exploration
- March 14 - Frontiers of Sciences V
- March 26 - SSoCIA 2020
- August 15 - 43rd COSPAR Scientific Assembly