Workshop Without Walls: AstrovirologySeptember 10, 2019
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Astrobiology Institute (NAI) is hosting a virtual Workshop Without Walls on Astrovirology to review and advance the science of understanding what a virus is, their origin, ecology, impact on evolution, and their role in exobiology as a biosignature.
This virtual workshop will be over two half-days to enabled global scientific exchange with no attendance costs or travel required. Topics covered will presented in a manner to reach a range of scientific understanding including students, researchers, educators, science writers, and members of the general public.
This virtual workshop will consist of presentations and time for questions or discussion periods, facilitated through an online multi-user video-conferencing system using Adobe Connect to be hosted by the technical facilities of the NAI.
- November 04 - 4th COSPAR Symposium
- November 05 - Mars Extant Life: What’s Next?
- November 05 - 21st annual Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition
- November 20 - The American Society for Gravitational and Space Research (ASGSR) Annual Meeting
- December 09 - American Geophysical Union (AGU) 100 Annual Fall Meeting
- January 13 - Seventh International Conference on Mars Polar Science and Exploration
- March 14 - Frontiers of Sciences V
- March 26 - SSoCIA 2020
- August 15 - 43rd COSPAR Scientific Assembly
- August 25 - The 5th Network of Researchers on the Chemical Evolution of Life (NoR CEL) meeting