American Geophysical Union (AGU) 100 Annual Fall MeetingJuly 16, 2019
AGU’s annual Fall Meeting is the premier gathering of Earth and space scientists and your chance to gain customers, recruit potential employees, and have your brand, product, or service in front of the world’s largest convening of Earth and space scientists. This year’s meeting during the AGU Centennial year offers unique spaces for attendee interaction and engagement with new technologies. Join more than 25,000 scientists and decision-makers from more than 100 countries in this bustling marketplace, the ideal platform to showcase your latest products, capture new leads, and give product demonstrations to an audience of proven buyers.
Location: San Francisco, CA, US
- October 21 - 70th International Astronautical Congress
- November 04 - 4th COSPAR Symposium
- November 05 - Mars Extant Life: What’s Next?
- November 05 - 21st annual Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition
- November 20 - The American Society for Gravitational and Space Research (ASGSR) Annual Meeting
- December 09 - American Geophysical Union (AGU) 100 Annual Fall Meeting
- January 13 - Seventh International Conference on Mars Polar Science and Exploration
- March 14 - Frontiers of Sciences V
- March 26 - SSoCIA 2020
- August 15 - 43rd COSPAR Scientific Assembly