GSFC Summer Research Associate 2019 PresentationsAugust 08, 2019 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
Undergraduate Research Associates in Astrobiology: End-of Term Research Presentations
Presenter: Goddard Center for Astrobiology (GCA)
When: August 9, 2019 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT
Meeting Link: https://ac.arc.nasa.gov/gsfc/
The GCA sponsors a summer program (URAA) in which talented undergraduate students conduct cutting-edge research under the direction of GCA scientist-mentors. The students present summaries of their research objectives and findings during an end-of-term session delivered both locally and streamed to the astrobiology community as a whole.
The Class of 2019 will present on Friday, August 9th at 1-2 PM EDT in Building 34, Room W130.You are invited to attend, either locally or remotely.
The agenda and full list of presentations are available at the GSFC Summer Research Associate 2019 Presentations seminar page.
Source: [Goddard Center for Astrobiology (GCA)]
- Interdisciplinary Consortia for Astrobiology Research (ICAR) Schedule Update
- AbGradCon 2019
- Scientists Discover a New Method for Exploring Europa’s Extraterrestrial Ocean
- Workshop Without Walls: Searching for Signs of Subsurface Life on Mars (Extinct and Extant)
- AbGradCon 2019: Live Webcast!
- From Apollo to Europa: The Past and Future of Lunar Exploration
- Beyond the Galileo Experiment
- AbSciCon 2019 Talks Now on YouTube
- How Scientists Are Searching for Life on Titan
- AbSciCon 2019 Student Poster Competition