Interdisciplinary Consortia for Astrobiology Research (ICAR) Schedule UpdateAugust 21, 2019 / Posted by: Yael Kovo
The bold notice at the top of C.23 Interdisciplinary Consortia for Astrobiology Research has been updated to note that final text of that program element will be released by October, 2019.
Step-2 proposals will be due no fewer than 90 days after release of the final text.
Questions regarding this (TBD) program element may be directed to Mary Voytek.
The Planetary Science Division intends to solicit Interdisciplinary Consortia for Astrobiology Research (ICAR) to support the goal of the NASA’s Astrobiology program in the study of the origins, evolution, and distribution of life in the Universe. PIs selected as a result of proposals to this program element will become members of the newly established Astrobiology Program Research Coordination Networks that are relevant to their selected research.
- The NASA Astrobiology Science Forum: The Origin, Evolution, Distribution and Future of Astrobiology
- Alternative Earths
- Drilling for Rock-Powered Life
- Imagining a Living Universe
- Workshops Without Walls: Astrovirology
- Rutgers Researchers Identify the Origins of Metabolism
- Ramparts Discovered Around Titan Lakes
- AbGradCon 2019
- Scientists Discover a New Method for Exploring Europa’s Extraterrestrial Ocean
- GSFC Summer Research Associate 2019 Presentations