AbSciCon 2019February 01, 2019 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
Image source: AbSciCon / Astrobiology at NASA
The Astrobiology Science Conference (AbSciCon) 2019 takes place June 24-28, 2019 in Seattle, WA. Don’t miss your chance to attend!
Abstract Submissions Deadline: March 6, 2019
Registration Deadline: May 30, 2019
The theme for AbSciCon 2019 is “Understanding and Enabling the Search for Life on Worlds Near and Far.” Within our solar system, icy worlds and Mars have generated excitement, and exoplanets offer numerous and diverse environments where life may exist in other planetary systems. Near future missions and observations will scrutinize many of these targets to understand their environments and search for signs of life. Meanwhile, fundamental research on the origin and evolution of life on Earth drives our understanding about life processes that may operate elsewhere.
For more information, visit: https://connect.agu.org/abscicon/home
- A Researcher’s Hunt for Extraterrestrial Intelligence
- New NASA Documentary Series: Astrobiology in the Field!
- A Unique Concentration of Postdoctoral Talent
- Yellowstone Hot Spring Supports a Hyperdiverse Microbial Community
- Origins of Life, Artificial Life, & Astrobiology (OoLALA) Research Showcase: Searching for the Laws of Life
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors Could Warn of Extraterrestrial Life
- AbGradCon 2019: Now Accepting Abstracts
- NASA Selects Teams to Study Untouched Moon Samples
- The Case of the Over-Tilting Exoplanets
- Clues to the Early Rise of Oxygen on Earth Found in Sedimentary Rock