Astrobiology on NetflixAugust 31, 2018 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) Georgia Tech team postdoctoral fellow Kennda Lynch and several astrobiologists are featured in the Netflix series Explained episode 9, “Extraterrestrial Life,” which digs into the probabilities of finding life in the universe. The episode was released on July 4, 2018.
A preview of with clips of interviews was tweeted by Vox:
Finding another planet like Earth with alien life is something scientists like— Vox (@voxdotcom) July 10, 2018
sethshostak</a> and <a href="https://twitter.com/ProfSaraSeager?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">profsaraseager have thought a lot about.
And they have some theories for why it hasn’t happened yet. For more, watch this week’s Explained: https://t.co/XMktthK7Sl pic.twitter.com/uhd1l7cidI
- A Researcher’s Hunt for Extraterrestrial Intelligence
- New NASA Documentary Series: Astrobiology in the Field!
- A Unique Concentration of Postdoctoral Talent
- Yellowstone Hot Spring Supports a Hyperdiverse Microbial Community
- Origins of Life, Artificial Life, & Astrobiology (OoLALA) Research Showcase: Searching for the Laws of Life
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors Could Warn of Extraterrestrial Life
- AbGradCon 2019: Now Accepting Abstracts
- NASA Selects Teams to Study Untouched Moon Samples
- The Case of the Over-Tilting Exoplanets
- Clues to the Early Rise of Oxygen on Earth Found in Sedimentary Rock