Astrobiology on NetflixAugust 31, 2018 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) Georgia Tech team postdoctoral fellow Kennda Lynch and several astrobiologists are featured in the Netflix series Explained episode 9, “Extraterrestrial Life,” which digs into the probabilities of finding life in the universe. The episode was released on July 4, 2018.
A preview of with clips of interviews was tweeted by Vox:
Finding another planet like Earth with alien life is something scientists like— Vox (@voxdotcom) July 10, 2018
sethshostak</a> and <a href="https://twitter.com/ProfSaraSeager?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">profsaraseager have thought a lot about.
And they have some theories for why it hasn’t happened yet. For more, watch this week’s Explained: https://t.co/XMktthK7Sl pic.twitter.com/uhd1l7cidI
- AbSciCon 2019 Streaming Live
- Curiosity Detects Unusually High Methane Levels
- The NASA Astrobiology Institute at AbSciCon 2019
- New Study Dramatically Narrows the Search for Advanced Life in the Universe
- Aomawa Shields on the Importance of Women in STEM
- ROSES-19 Amendment 8: Interdisciplinary Consortia for Astrobiology Research (ICAR)
- How Salts on the Surface Could Aid in Modeling Europa's Ocean
- The Habitability of Titan and its Ocean
- NASA Choctaw & Chickasaw Nation STEM Camps
- Evolution of Multicellularity in Response to Predation