Astrobiology on NetflixAugust 31, 2018 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) Georgia Tech team postdoctoral fellow Kennda Lynch and several astrobiologists are featured in the Netflix series Explained episode 9, “Extraterrestrial Life,” which digs into the probabilities of finding life in the universe. The episode was released on July 4, 2018.
A preview of with clips of interviews was tweeted by Vox:
Finding another planet like Earth with alien life is something scientists like— Vox (@voxdotcom) July 10, 2018
sethshostak</a> and <a href="https://twitter.com/ProfSaraSeager?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">profsaraseager have thought a lot about.
And they have some theories for why it hasn’t happened yet. For more, watch this week’s Explained: https://t.co/XMktthK7Sl pic.twitter.com/uhd1l7cidI
- Interdisciplinary Consortia for Astrobiology Research (ICAR) Schedule Update
- AbGradCon 2019
- Scientists Discover a New Method for Exploring Europa’s Extraterrestrial Ocean
- GSFC Summer Research Associate 2019 Presentations
- Workshop Without Walls: Searching for Signs of Subsurface Life on Mars (Extinct and Extant)
- AbGradCon 2019: Live Webcast!
- From Apollo to Europa: The Past and Future of Lunar Exploration
- Beyond the Galileo Experiment
- AbSciCon 2019 Talks Now on YouTube
- How Scientists Are Searching for Life on Titan