Astrobiology on NetflixAugust 31, 2018 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) Georgia Tech team postdoctoral fellow Kennda Lynch and several astrobiologists are featured in the Netflix series Explained episode 9, “Extraterrestrial Life,” which digs into the probabilities of finding life in the universe. The episode was released on July 4, 2018.
A preview of with clips of interviews was tweeted by Vox:
Finding another planet like Earth with alien life is something scientists like— Vox (@voxdotcom) July 10, 2018
sethshostak</a> and <a href="https://twitter.com/ProfSaraSeager?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">profsaraseager have thought a lot about.
And they have some theories for why it hasn’t happened yet. For more, watch this week’s Explained: https://t.co/XMktthK7Sl pic.twitter.com/uhd1l7cidI
- NASA’s Astrobiology Program Evolving to Meet the Future
- Combined IAN / NAI Newsletter
- A New Initiative: The European Astrobiology Institute
- Was Life on the Early Earth Purple?
- NASA Astrobiology Program Student Early Career Collaboration Award
- Geoelectrodes and Fuel Cells for Simulating Hydrothermal Vent Environments
- AbSciCon 2019 Call for Proposals
- Astrobiology Science Strategy: Public Briefing Webcast
- Laughing Gas Could Have Helped Warm Early Earth
- Reassessing Exoplanet Meteorology from the Thermal Phase Variations