Astrobiology on NetflixAugust 31, 2018 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) Georgia Tech team postdoctoral fellow Kennda Lynch and several astrobiologists are featured in the Netflix series Explained episode 9, “Extraterrestrial Life,” which digs into the probabilities of finding life in the universe. The episode was released on July 4, 2018.
A preview of with clips of interviews was tweeted by Vox:
Finding another planet like Earth with alien life is something scientists like— Vox (@voxdotcom) July 10, 2018
sethshostak</a> and <a href="https://twitter.com/ProfSaraSeager?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">profsaraseager have thought a lot about.
And they have some theories for why it hasn’t happened yet. For more, watch this week’s Explained: https://t.co/XMktthK7Sl pic.twitter.com/uhd1l7cidI
- Reassessing Exoplanet Meteorology from the Thermal Phase Variations
- The Momentous Transition to Multicellular Life is Not So Hard Afterall
- Rethinking Planetary Climate Controls
- Oman Drilling Project: An Ancient Seabed Holds Secrets in the Search for Life on Other Planets
- Seminar: GSFC Summer Research Associate 2018 Presentations
- NASA Statement on Possible Subsurface Lake near Martian South Pole
- From Habitability to Life on Mars
- Life Underground - Available to Play
- Electron Acceptors and Carbon Sources for a Thermoacidophilic Archaea
- Yosemite Granite Tells New Story About Earth's Geologic History