Seminar: GSFC Summer Research Associate 2018 PresentationsAugust 01, 2018 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
Goddard Center for Astrobiology (GCA) – NASA Astrobiology Institute
Undergraduate Research Associates in Astrobiology: End-of Term Research Presentations
The GCA sponsors a summer program (URAA) in which talented undergraduate students conduct cutting-edge research under the direction of GCA scientist-mentors. The students present summaries of their research objectives and findings during an end-of-term session delivered both locally and over the internet to the NAI as a whole.
The Class of 2018 will present on Thursday, August 2nd at 1-2 PM EDT in Building 34, Room W130. You are invited to attend either locally or remotely.
To view the agenda and information on how to connect, go to: https://nai.nasa.gov/seminars/early-career-seminars/gsfc-summer-internship/2018/8/2/gsfc-summer-research-associate-2018-presentations/
Source: [NAI Seminars and Workshop]
- Watch the Landing of NASA's Mars InSight
- Updates from the SETI Institute NAI Team 2018 Expedition to the Andes
- NASA’s Astrobiology Program Evolving to Meet the Future
- Combined IAN / NAI Newsletter
- A New Initiative: The European Astrobiology Institute
- Was Life on the Early Earth Purple?
- NASA Astrobiology Program Student Early Career Collaboration Award
- Geoelectrodes and Fuel Cells for Simulating Hydrothermal Vent Environments
- AbSciCon 2019 Call for Proposals
- Astrobiology Science Strategy: Public Briefing Webcast