Seminar: GSFC Summer Research Associate 2018 PresentationsAugust 01, 2018 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
Goddard Center for Astrobiology (GCA) – NASA Astrobiology Institute
Undergraduate Research Associates in Astrobiology: End-of Term Research Presentations
The GCA sponsors a summer program (URAA) in which talented undergraduate students conduct cutting-edge research under the direction of GCA scientist-mentors. The students present summaries of their research objectives and findings during an end-of-term session delivered both locally and over the internet to the NAI as a whole.
The Class of 2018 will present on Thursday, August 2nd at 1-2 PM EDT in Building 34, Room W130. You are invited to attend either locally or remotely.
To view the agenda and information on how to connect, go to: https://nai.nasa.gov/seminars/early-career-seminars/gsfc-summer-internship/2018/8/2/gsfc-summer-research-associate-2018-presentations/
Source: [NAI Seminars and Workshop]
- The Habitability of Titan and its Ocean
- NASA Choctaw & Chickasaw Nation STEM Camps
- Evolution of Multicellularity in Response to Predation
- Redox and pH gradients drive amino acid synthesis in iron oxyhydroxide mineral systems
- A Researcher’s Hunt for Extraterrestrial Intelligence
- New NASA Documentary Series: Astrobiology in the Field!
- A Unique Concentration of Postdoctoral Talent
- Yellowstone Hot Spring Supports a Hyperdiverse Microbial Community
- Origins of Life, Artificial Life, & Astrobiology (OoLALA) Research Showcase: Searching for the Laws of Life
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors Could Warn of Extraterrestrial Life