Combined IAN / NAI NewsletterOctober 30, 2018 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
With the October issue of the NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) Newsletter, we are merging the content of the NAI Newsletter with the International Astrobiology Newsletter (IAN), https://ian.arc.nasa.gov. IAN has been hosted by the NAI for many years as a service to the international astrobiology community, a community which itself has provided the newsletter’s content. Because there existed numerous sites that report on the science of astrobiology, IAN focused on activities such as astrobiology conferences and conference sessions, workshops and educational events, career opportunities, and proposal calls. This and future issues of the NAI Newsletter will incorporate content from IAN, providing a more comprehensive update on activities in the growing field of astrobiology.
- A Researcher’s Hunt for Extraterrestrial Intelligence
- New NASA Documentary Series: Astrobiology in the Field!
- A Unique Concentration of Postdoctoral Talent
- Yellowstone Hot Spring Supports a Hyperdiverse Microbial Community
- Origins of Life, Artificial Life, & Astrobiology (OoLALA) Research Showcase: Searching for the Laws of Life
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors Could Warn of Extraterrestrial Life
- AbGradCon 2019: Now Accepting Abstracts
- NASA Selects Teams to Study Untouched Moon Samples
- The Case of the Over-Tilting Exoplanets
- Clues to the Early Rise of Oxygen on Earth Found in Sedimentary Rock