NASA Astrobiology Program Student Early Career Collaboration AwardOctober 24, 2018 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
Application Deadline: December 3, 2018
The Astrobiology Early Career Collaboration Awards offer research-related travel support for undergraduate, graduate students, postdocs, and junior scientists. Applicants are encouraged to use these resources to circulate among two or more laboratories supported by the NASA Astrobiology Program (Exobiology and Evolutionary Biology, the NAI, Planetary Science and Technology Through Analog Research, MatiSSE, PICASSO and the Habitable Worlds), however any travel that is critical for the applicant’s research will be considered. Travelers must be formally affiliated with a U.S. institution. Requests are limited to $5,000.
More information is available at: https://nai.nasa.gov/funding/nasa-astrobiology-early-career-collaboration-award
- A Researcher’s Hunt for Extraterrestrial Intelligence
- New NASA Documentary Series: Astrobiology in the Field!
- A Unique Concentration of Postdoctoral Talent
- Yellowstone Hot Spring Supports a Hyperdiverse Microbial Community
- Origins of Life, Artificial Life, & Astrobiology (OoLALA) Research Showcase: Searching for the Laws of Life
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors Could Warn of Extraterrestrial Life
- AbGradCon 2019: Now Accepting Abstracts
- NASA Selects Teams to Study Untouched Moon Samples
- The Case of the Over-Tilting Exoplanets
- Clues to the Early Rise of Oxygen on Earth Found in Sedimentary Rock