Astrobiology Science Strategy: Public Briefing WebcastOctober 10, 2018 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
On October 10, 2018, the committee appointed by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine presented recommendations for a research strategy and direction in the study of astrobiology to NASA and the scientific community.
A recording of the livestream can be viewed at: https://livestream.com/NASEM/AstrobioScience.
The report can be downloaded at https://www.nap.edu/astrobioscience.
- Deep Sea Microbes Hold Clues to Early Life
- Non-Biological Formation of Tubules in Subsurface Volcanic Glass
- AbSciCon 2019
- Astrobiology, Discovery, and Societal Impact Wins 2019 PROSE Award
- Extremophiles that Love Water Heaters
- Abiotic Formation of the Sugar of DNA
- SAGANet: Ask an Expert
- Watch the Landing of NASA's Mars InSight
- Updates from the SETI Institute NAI Team 2018 Expedition to the Andes
- NASA’s Astrobiology Program Evolving to Meet the Future