Astrobiology Science Strategy: Public Briefing WebcastOctober 10, 2018 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
On October 10, 2018, the committee appointed by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine presented recommendations for a research strategy and direction in the study of astrobiology to NASA and the scientific community.
A recording of the livestream can be viewed at: https://livestream.com/NASEM/AstrobioScience.
The report can be downloaded at https://www.nap.edu/astrobioscience.
- Interdisciplinary Consortia for Astrobiology Research (ICAR) Schedule Update
- AbGradCon 2019
- Scientists Discover a New Method for Exploring Europa’s Extraterrestrial Ocean
- GSFC Summer Research Associate 2019 Presentations
- Workshop Without Walls: Searching for Signs of Subsurface Life on Mars (Extinct and Extant)
- AbGradCon 2019: Live Webcast!
- From Apollo to Europa: The Past and Future of Lunar Exploration
- Beyond the Galileo Experiment
- AbSciCon 2019 Talks Now on YouTube
- How Scientists Are Searching for Life on Titan