NAI Director's Seminar Series: A Talk with Jim GreenJanuary 26, 2018 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
On January 16, 2018, Dr. Jim Green, Director of NASA’s Planetary Science Division, joined the NASA Astrobiology Institute to present the latest happenings in NASA Planetary Science, providing an overview of upcoming missions and activities related to astrobiology.
A recording of the seminar is available to watch.
Source: [NAI Seminars and Workshops]
- Release of Annual Research Opportunities in Space and Earth Sciences 2018 (ROSES–2018) Omnibus NASA Research Announcement (NRA)
- 2018 Josep Comas i Sola International Summer School in Astrobiology - Applications Open
- Ocean Worlds 3 Meeting
- NAI Director Chats Podcast: Dr. Penny Boston and Dr. Jim Green
- Astrobiology Australasia
- A Virus-Bacteria Coevolutionary 'Arms Race' Solves the Diversity Paradox
- Viruses at Large in the Universe
- Life on Earth Arose Early and Diversified Rapidly
- Upcoming Astrobiology Funding Opportunities
- 6th ELSI International Symposium Live Webcast