NAI Director's Seminar Series: A Talk with Jim GreenJanuary 26, 2018 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
On January 16, 2018, Dr. Jim Green, Director of NASA’s Planetary Science Division, joined the NASA Astrobiology Institute to present the latest happenings in NASA Planetary Science, providing an overview of upcoming missions and activities related to astrobiology.
A recording of the seminar is available to watch.
Source: [NAI Seminars and Workshops]
- New Book Published on the Societal Impact of Astrobiology
- NASA and ESA Statement of Intent (SOI) to Develop Joint Mars Sample Return Plan
- NASA Selects New Science Teams for the NASA Astrobiology Institute
- NASA’s InSight Spacecraft on Its Way to Mars
- Victoria Meadows to Receive the 2018 Drake Award
- Announcing Early Career Collaboration Award Selections
- NAI Awards Early Career Scholarships for Travel to Western Australian Field Sites
- How Tidally-Locked Planets Could Avoid a ‘Snowball Earth’ Fate
- Jim Bridenstine Sworn in as NASA Administrator
- TESS Satellite Launched