Examining Mars Analog Rocks in Northern OntarioAugust 15, 2017 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
On August 10, CTV News spotlighted NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) scientists testing instruments and examining Mars analog rocks in Timmons, Ontario, Canada. Pablo Sobron and Adrian Brown, both scientists with the team at SETI, are featured in the news story.
The transcript is available at CTV News.
Source: [CTV News Northern Ontario]
- NASA’s Astrobiology Program Evolving to Meet the Future
- Combined IAN / NAI Newsletter
- A New Initiative: The European Astrobiology Institute
- Was Life on the Early Earth Purple?
- NASA Astrobiology Program Student Early Career Collaboration Award
- Geoelectrodes and Fuel Cells for Simulating Hydrothermal Vent Environments
- AbSciCon 2019 Call for Proposals
- Astrobiology Science Strategy: Public Briefing Webcast
- Laughing Gas Could Have Helped Warm Early Earth
- Reassessing Exoplanet Meteorology from the Thermal Phase Variations