Examining Mars Analog Rocks in Northern Ontario
On August 10, CTV News spotlighted NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) scientists testing instruments and examining Mars analog rocks in Timmons, Ontario, Canada. Pablo Sobron and Adrian Brown, both scientists with the team at SETI, are featured in the news story.
The transcript is available at CTV News.
Source: [CTV News Northern Ontario]
- NAI 2016 Annual Science Report
- NASA Missions Provide New Insights into 'Ocean Worlds' in Our Solar System
- NASA New Frontiers Program AO Released
- Opportunities and Obstacles for Life on Proxima B
- Implications of the Discovery of Proxima b
- NASA Astrobiology Program Student Early Career Collaboration Awards - Deadline October 2
- Seeing Emergent Physics Behind Evolution
- Library of Congress Symposium: Life As It Could Be: Astrobiology, Synthetic Biology, and the Future of Life
- As Oceans Alkalized, Life Developed Bones and Shells
- NAI 2016 Annual Report Now Available