Examining Mars Analog Rocks in Northern Ontario
On August 10, CTV News spotlighted NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) scientists testing instruments and examining Mars analog rocks in Timmons, Ontario, Canada. Pablo Sobron and Adrian Brown, both scientists with the team at SETI, are featured in the news story.
The transcript is available at CTV News.
Source: [CTV News Northern Ontario]
- Thresholds of Catastrophe in the Earth System
- Astrobiology Science Strategy for the Search for Life in the Universe - Call for White Papers
- Astrobiology Rising at Georgia Tech
- Heating Enceladus for a Billion Years
- Why Does a Yellowstone Microorganism Prefer Meager Rations Over Rich Ones?
- Microbes Dine (Very Slowly) on Coal and Shale, 2 Km Beneath the Seafloor
- Maggie Osburn Honored as 2017 Packard Fellow
- Ask an Astrobiologist featuring Dr. Carl Pilcher
- Contemporary Water and Habitability of Mars
- Pale Rainbow Dots: The Search for Other Earths