Examining Mars Analog Rocks in Northern OntarioAugust 15, 2017 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
On August 10, CTV News spotlighted NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) scientists testing instruments and examining Mars analog rocks in Timmons, Ontario, Canada. Pablo Sobron and Adrian Brown, both scientists with the team at SETI, are featured in the news story.
The transcript is available at CTV News.
Source: [CTV News Northern Ontario]
- Rethinking Planetary Climate Controls
- Oman Drilling Project: An Ancient Seabed Holds Secrets in the Search for Life on Other Planets
- Seminar: GSFC Summer Research Associate 2018 Presentations
- NASA Statement on Possible Subsurface Lake near Martian South Pole
- From Habitability to Life on Mars
- Life Underground - Available to Play
- Electron Acceptors and Carbon Sources for a Thermoacidophilic Archaea
- Yosemite Granite Tells New Story About Earth's Geologic History
- Supporting SHERLOC in the Detection of Kerogen as a Biosignature
- New Estimates of Earth's Ancient Climate and Ocean pH