Examining Mars Analog Rocks in Northern OntarioAugust 15, 2017 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
On August 10, CTV News spotlighted NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) scientists testing instruments and examining Mars analog rocks in Timmons, Ontario, Canada. Pablo Sobron and Adrian Brown, both scientists with the team at SETI, are featured in the news story.
The transcript is available at CTV News.
Source: [CTV News Northern Ontario]
- Genome Sequence of a Chemolithoautotrophic Sulfur and Iron Oxidizer
- New Book Published on the Societal Impact of Astrobiology
- NASA and ESA Statement of Intent (SOI) to Develop Joint Mars Sample Return Plan
- NASA Selects New Science Teams for the NASA Astrobiology Institute
- NASA’s InSight Spacecraft on Its Way to Mars
- Victoria Meadows to Receive the 2018 Drake Award
- Announcing Early Career Collaboration Award Selections
- NAI Awards Early Career Scholarships for Travel to Western Australian Field Sites
- How Tidally-Locked Planets Could Avoid a ‘Snowball Earth’ Fate
- Jim Bridenstine Sworn in as NASA Administrator