Examining Mars Analog Rocks in Northern OntarioAugust 15, 2017 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
On August 10, CTV News spotlighted NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) scientists testing instruments and examining Mars analog rocks in Timmons, Ontario, Canada. Pablo Sobron and Adrian Brown, both scientists with the team at SETI, are featured in the news story.
The transcript is available at CTV News.
Source: [CTV News Northern Ontario]
- Deep Sea Microbes Hold Clues to Early Life
- Non-Biological Formation of Tubules in Subsurface Volcanic Glass
- AbSciCon 2019
- Astrobiology, Discovery, and Societal Impact Wins 2019 PROSE Award
- Extremophiles that Love Water Heaters
- Abiotic Formation of the Sugar of DNA
- SAGANet: Ask an Expert
- Watch the Landing of NASA's Mars InSight
- Updates from the SETI Institute NAI Team 2018 Expedition to the Andes
- NASA’s Astrobiology Program Evolving to Meet the Future