AbGradCon 2017 Live WebcastThe Astrobiology Graduate Conference (AbGradCon) 2017 takes place June 5-9, and the webcast will be viewable at SAGANet.org.
AbGradCon (Astrobiology Graduate Conference) 2017 takes place June 5-9 and will be webcast in its entirety at SAGANet.org.
AbGradCon provides a unique setting for astrobiologically-inclined graduate students and early career researchers to come together to share their research, collaborate, and network. AbGradCon 2017 marks the 13th year of this conference—each time in a different place and organized by a different group of students, but always with the original charter as a guide.
Since it is organized and attended by only graduate students, post docs, and select undergraduates, AbGradCon is an ideal venue for the next generation of career astrobiologists to form bonds, share ideas, and discuss the issues that will shape the future of the field.
For more information, please visit AbGradCon.org.
Source: [AbGradCon 2017]
- Thresholds of Catastrophe in the Earth System
- Astrobiology Science Strategy for the Search for Life in the Universe - Call for White Papers
- Astrobiology Rising at Georgia Tech
- Heating Enceladus for a Billion Years
- Why Does a Yellowstone Microorganism Prefer Meager Rations Over Rich Ones?
- Microbes Dine (Very Slowly) on Coal and Shale, 2 Km Beneath the Seafloor
- Maggie Osburn Honored as 2017 Packard Fellow
- Ask an Astrobiologist featuring Dr. Carl Pilcher
- Contemporary Water and Habitability of Mars
- Pale Rainbow Dots: The Search for Other Earths