AbGradCon 2017 Live WebcastThe Astrobiology Graduate Conference (AbGradCon) 2017 takes place June 5-9, and the webcast will be viewable at SAGANet.org.
AbGradCon (Astrobiology Graduate Conference) 2017 takes place June 5-9 and will be webcast in its entirety at SAGANet.org.
AbGradCon provides a unique setting for astrobiologically-inclined graduate students and early career researchers to come together to share their research, collaborate, and network. AbGradCon 2017 marks the 13th year of this conference—each time in a different place and organized by a different group of students, but always with the original charter as a guide.
Since it is organized and attended by only graduate students, post docs, and select undergraduates, AbGradCon is an ideal venue for the next generation of career astrobiologists to form bonds, share ideas, and discuss the issues that will shape the future of the field.
For more information, please visit AbGradCon.org.
Source: [AbGradCon 2017]
- NASA Missions Provide New Insights into 'Ocean Worlds' in Our Solar System
- NASA New Frontiers Program AO Released
- Opportunities and Obstacles for Life on Proxima B
- Implications of the Discovery of Proxima b
- Astrobiology Sessions at GSA 2017
- A Bibliometric Analysis of Origins of Life Research
- Cyanobacteria Mutation Alters Stress Tolerance
- Weathering of Rocks a Poor Regulator of Global Temperatures
- Fifth Baruch S. Blumberg/Library of Congress Chair in Astrobiology Announced
- Emergence of Eukaryotes Traced Back to 2.31 Billion Years Ago