AbGradCon 2017 Live WebcastJune 02, 2017 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
The Astrobiology Graduate Conference (AbGradCon) 2017 takes place June 5-9, and the webcast will be viewable at SAGANet.org.
AbGradCon (Astrobiology Graduate Conference) 2017 takes place June 5-9 and will be webcast in its entirety at SAGANet.org.
AbGradCon provides a unique setting for astrobiologically-inclined graduate students and early career researchers to come together to share their research, collaborate, and network. AbGradCon 2017 marks the 13th year of this conference—each time in a different place and organized by a different group of students, but always with the original charter as a guide.
Since it is organized and attended by only graduate students, post docs, and select undergraduates, AbGradCon is an ideal venue for the next generation of career astrobiologists to form bonds, share ideas, and discuss the issues that will shape the future of the field.
For more information, please visit AbGradCon.org.
Source: [AbGradCon 2017]
- New Book Published on the Societal Impact of Astrobiology
- NASA and ESA Statement of Intent (SOI) to Develop Joint Mars Sample Return Plan
- NASA Selects New Science Teams for the NASA Astrobiology Institute
- NASA’s InSight Spacecraft on Its Way to Mars
- Victoria Meadows to Receive the 2018 Drake Award
- Announcing Early Career Collaboration Award Selections
- NAI Awards Early Career Scholarships for Travel to Western Australian Field Sites
- How Tidally-Locked Planets Could Avoid a ‘Snowball Earth’ Fate
- Jim Bridenstine Sworn in as NASA Administrator
- TESS Satellite Launched