NAI CAN 8 Preproposal Conference - Friday, March 10, 2017March 08, 2017 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
The CAN 8 preproposal conference was held March 10, 2017 at 11AM PST / 2PM EST.
A preproposal conference for NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) Cooperative Agreement Notice Cycle 8 (CAN 8) was held on March 10, 2017 to provide interested parties the opportunity to better understand the intent, scope, and selection criteria of this CAN.
For slides from the conference and more information and updates on CAN 8, visit: https://nai.nasa.gov/funding/can-8/.
Solicitation Number: NNH17ZDA003C
CAN Release Date: February 27, 2017
Step-1 Proposal Due: April 12, 2017
Step-2 Proposals Due: July 6, 2017
Source: [NASA Astrobiology Institute]
- Life on Earth Arose Early and Diversified Rapidly
- Upcoming Astrobiology Funding Opportunities
- 6th ELSI International Symposium Live Webcast
- Ancient Microbes Caused Earth's First Global Warming
- Gravity Assist Podcast
- If Past Life on Mars Existed, It Co-evolved with the Martian Environment
- NASA Discovery Program Announcement of Opportunity Long-range Planning Information
- Mongolian Microfossils Point to the Rise of Animals on Earth
- A Popular Tool to Trace Earth’s Oxygen History Can Give False Positives
- Hydrothermal Vent Experiments Bring Enceladus to Earth