NAI CAN 8 Preproposal Conference - Friday, March 10, 2017The CAN 8 preproposal conference was held March 10, 2017 at 11AM PST / 2PM EST.
A preproposal conference for NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) Cooperative Agreement Notice Cycle 8 (CAN 8) was held on March 10, 2017 to provide interested parties the opportunity to better understand the intent, scope, and selection criteria of this CAN.
For slides from the conference and more information and updates on CAN 8, visit: https://nai.nasa.gov/funding/can-8/.
Solicitation Number: NNH17ZDA003C
CAN Release Date: February 27, 2017
Step-1 Proposal Due: April 12, 2017
Step-2 Proposals Due: July 6, 2017
Source: [NASA Astrobiology Institute]
- NASA Missions Provide New Insights into 'Ocean Worlds' in Our Solar System
- NASA New Frontiers Program AO Released
- Opportunities and Obstacles for Life on Proxima B
- Implications of the Discovery of Proxima b
- Behind the Iron Curtain: How Methane-Making Microbes Kept the Early Earth Warm
- Astrobiology Science Conference (AbSciCon) 2017
- 3rd AbSciCon Meeting Mentor Program
- NASA Study Hints at Possible Change in Water ‘Fingerprint’ of Comet
- Proto-Computation and Proto-Life Workshop
- New Findings of Early Life on Earth Date Back 3.77 Billion Years