NAI CAN 8 Preproposal Conference - Friday, March 10, 2017March 08, 2017 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
The CAN 8 preproposal conference was held March 10, 2017 at 11AM PST / 2PM EST.
A preproposal conference for NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) Cooperative Agreement Notice Cycle 8 (CAN 8) was held on March 10, 2017 to provide interested parties the opportunity to better understand the intent, scope, and selection criteria of this CAN.
For slides from the conference and more information and updates on CAN 8, visit: https://nai.nasa.gov/funding/can-8/.
Solicitation Number: NNH17ZDA003C
CAN Release Date: February 27, 2017
Step-1 Proposal Due: April 12, 2017
Step-2 Proposals Due: July 6, 2017
Source: [NASA Astrobiology Institute]
- TESS Satellite Launched
- 2028 ESA Space Mission Focuses on Nature of Exoplanets
- Dr. Jim Green Announced as New NASA Chief Scientist
- Emergence of Life in a Radically Different Environment
- NASA Prepares to Launch Next Mission to Search Sky for New Worlds
- Early Career Scholarships for Field Trip to Key Astrobiology Sites of Australia
- "In Her Orbit" Highlights Life and Work of Nathalie Cabrol
- One Strange Rock
- Could Shallow Biospheres Exist Beneath the Icy Ceilings of Ocean Moons?
- New Clues to Compositions of TRAPPIST-1 Planets