3rd AbSciCon Meeting Mentor Program
The 3rd AbSciCon Meeting Mentor Program takes place Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 7:45AM-1:30PM.
We are thrilled to announce the 3rd AbSciCon Meeting Mentor Program! This is an opportunity for AbSciCon attendees to contribute to inspiring the next generation by providing a safe and guided exposure to a very important and integral part of life as a scientist—participating in a major scientific conference. We will pair you with a local high school or community college student for a 1/2-day during AbSciCon (the morning of Tuesday, April 25th). You and your mentee will do everything you would normally do – attend the plenary, converse with colleagues during coffee breaks, attend session talks, chair sessions, visit posters, etc. They will learn by watching you!
We will provide a light breakfast and lunch, and shower you with our gratitude. All the information is in the 3rd AbSciCon Meeting Mentor Program flyer. If you’re interested, please contact Daniella Scalice at email@example.com.
Source: [AbSciCon 2017]
- Mongolian Microfossils Point to the Rise of Animals on Earth
- A Popular Tool to Trace Earth’s Oxygen History Can Give False Positives
- Hydrothermal Vent Experiments Bring Enceladus to Earth
- AbGradCon 2018 - Applications Open
- Early Career Collaboration Award Recipients Announced
- Thresholds of Catastrophe in the Earth System
- Astrobiology Science Strategy for the Search for Life in the Universe - Call for White Papers
- Astrobiology Rising at Georgia Tech
- Heating Enceladus for a Billion Years
- Why Does a Yellowstone Microorganism Prefer Meager Rations Over Rich Ones?