Gravity Assist PodcastDecember 21, 2017 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
NASA proudly presents its latest podcast: Gravity Assist. Jim Green, Director of NASA’s Planetary Science Division, hosts the weekly program where he speaks with notable planetary scientists about our Solar System, its origin, and its evolution. The first episode debuted November 15, 2017.
A list of current episodes of Gravity Assist is also available at https://www.nasa.gov/gravity-assist.
To check out more podcasts on NASA programs and centers, visit: https://www.nasa.gov/podcasts.
- Could Shallow Biospheres Exist Beneath the Icy Ceilings of Ocean Moons?
- New Clues to Compositions of TRAPPIST-1 Planets
- Does Titan's Hydrocarbon Soup Hold a Recipe for Life?
- Noah Planavsky Selected for the 2018 F. W. Clarke Award
- Signs of Warmth in Mars' Past
- Release of Annual Research Opportunities in Space and Earth Sciences 2018 (ROSES–2018) Omnibus NASA Research Announcement (NRA)
- 2018 Josep Comas i Sola International Summer School in Astrobiology - Applications Open
- Ocean Worlds 3 Meeting
- NAI Director Chats Podcast: Dr. Penny Boston and Dr. Jim Green
- Astrobiology Australasia