Delay Announced for the NASA Astrobiology Institute Cooperative Agreement Notice (CAN 8)Release of the NASA Astrobiology Institute CAN 8 has been delayed to February 2017. Stay tuned!
The NASA Science Mission Directorate Planetary Science Division intends to release a Cooperative Agreement Notice (CAN) soliciting team-based proposals for membership in the NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) in February 2017.
Step-1 proposals will be due ~8 weeks after the final CAN release, and Step-2 proposals will be due ~18 weeks after the CAN release. A preproposal conference will be scheduled ~2 weeks after the CAN release.
Questions and comments related to this announcement should be addressed to Mary Voytek, NASA Astrobiology Institute Program Scientist, at email@example.com.
- NASA Missions Provide New Insights into 'Ocean Worlds' in Our Solar System
- NASA New Frontiers Program AO Released
- Opportunities and Obstacles for Life on Proxima B
- Implications of the Discovery of Proxima b
- Early Career Astrobiologist Profile: Lupita Tovar Reaches for the Stars — and Exoplanets
- Astrobiology at Chicago's Field Museum
- Kepler & K2 Science Conference (June 19-23, 2017)
- Female of the Species Podcast
- How Hot Were the Oceans When Life First Evolved?
- AbGradCon 2017 Live Webcast