Delay Announced for the NASA Astrobiology Institute Cooperative Agreement Notice (CAN 8)Release of the NASA Astrobiology Institute CAN 8 has been delayed to February 2017. Stay tuned!
The NASA Science Mission Directorate Planetary Science Division intends to release a Cooperative Agreement Notice (CAN) soliciting team-based proposals for membership in the NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) in February 2017.
Step-1 proposals will be due ~8 weeks after the final CAN release, and Step-2 proposals will be due ~18 weeks after the CAN release. A preproposal conference will be scheduled ~2 weeks after the CAN release.
Questions and comments related to this announcement should be addressed to Mary Voytek, NASA Astrobiology Institute Program Scientist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NASA Missions Provide New Insights into 'Ocean Worlds' in Our Solar System
- NASA New Frontiers Program AO Released
- Opportunities and Obstacles for Life on Proxima B
- Implications of the Discovery of Proxima b
- Behind the Iron Curtain: How Methane-Making Microbes Kept the Early Earth Warm
- Astrobiology Science Conference (AbSciCon) 2017
- 3rd AbSciCon Meeting Mentor Program
- NAI CAN 8 Preproposal Conference - Friday, March 10, 2017
- NASA Study Hints at Possible Change in Water ‘Fingerprint’ of Comet
- Proto-Computation and Proto-Life Workshop