Delay Announced for the NASA Astrobiology Institute Cooperative Agreement Notice (CAN 8)Release of the NASA Astrobiology Institute CAN 8 has been delayed to February 2017. Stay tuned!
The NASA Science Mission Directorate Planetary Science Division intends to release a Cooperative Agreement Notice (CAN) soliciting team-based proposals for membership in the NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) in February 2017.
Step-1 proposals will be due ~8 weeks after the final CAN release, and Step-2 proposals will be due ~18 weeks after the CAN release. A preproposal conference will be scheduled ~2 weeks after the CAN release.
Questions and comments related to this announcement should be addressed to Mary Voytek, NASA Astrobiology Institute Program Scientist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NASA New Frontiers Program AO Released
- Opportunities and Obstacles for Life on Proxima B
- Implications of the Discovery of Proxima b
- Extreme Phosphorus Scarcity and Its Grip on Ancient Life
- Meteorite Points to 2 Billion Years of Volcanic Activity on Mars
- The Search for Mars Biosignatures Up at High Altitudes
- UC Riverside Science Lecture Series: Are We Alone?
- Thermal Variation and Habitability of the Earth's Seafloor
- Penelope Boston on Subsurface Astrobiology: Cave Habitat on Earth, Mars, and Beyond
- An Introduction to the 2016-2017 Blumberg NASA/Library of Congress Chair in Astrobiology