Delay Announced for the NASA Astrobiology Institute Cooperative Agreement Notice (CAN 8)January 31, 2017 / Written by: NASA Science Mission Directorate
Release of the NASA Astrobiology Institute CAN 8 has been delayed to February 2017. Stay tuned!
The NASA Science Mission Directorate Planetary Science Division intends to release a Cooperative Agreement Notice (CAN) soliciting team-based proposals for membership in the NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) in February 2017.
Step-1 proposals will be due ~8 weeks after the final CAN release, and Step-2 proposals will be due ~18 weeks after the CAN release. A preproposal conference will be scheduled ~2 weeks after the CAN release.
Questions and comments related to this announcement should be addressed to Mary Voytek, NASA Astrobiology Institute Program Scientist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Laughing Gas Could Have Helped Warm Early Earth
- Reassessing Exoplanet Meteorology from the Thermal Phase Variations
- Astrobiology on Netflix
- The Momentous Transition to Multicellular Life is Not So Hard Afterall
- Rethinking Planetary Climate Controls
- Oman Drilling Project: An Ancient Seabed Holds Secrets in the Search for Life on Other Planets
- Seminar: GSFC Summer Research Associate 2018 Presentations
- NASA Statement on Possible Subsurface Lake near Martian South Pole
- From Habitability to Life on Mars
- Life Underground - Available to Play