Delay Announced for the NASA Astrobiology Institute Cooperative Agreement Notice (CAN 8)January 31, 2017 / Written by: NASA Science Mission Directorate
Release of the NASA Astrobiology Institute CAN 8 has been delayed to February 2017. Stay tuned!
The NASA Science Mission Directorate Planetary Science Division intends to release a Cooperative Agreement Notice (CAN) soliciting team-based proposals for membership in the NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) in February 2017.
Step-1 proposals will be due ~8 weeks after the final CAN release, and Step-2 proposals will be due ~18 weeks after the CAN release. A preproposal conference will be scheduled ~2 weeks after the CAN release.
Questions and comments related to this announcement should be addressed to Mary Voytek, NASA Astrobiology Institute Program Scientist, at email@example.com.
- Watch the Landing of NASA's Mars InSight
- Updates from the SETI Institute NAI Team 2018 Expedition to the Andes
- NASA’s Astrobiology Program Evolving to Meet the Future
- Combined IAN / NAI Newsletter
- A New Initiative: The European Astrobiology Institute
- Was Life on the Early Earth Purple?
- NASA Astrobiology Program Student Early Career Collaboration Award
- Geoelectrodes and Fuel Cells for Simulating Hydrothermal Vent Environments
- AbSciCon 2019 Call for Proposals
- Astrobiology Science Strategy: Public Briefing Webcast