Delay Announced for the NASA Astrobiology Institute Cooperative Agreement Notice (CAN 8)January 31, 2017 / Written by: NASA Science Mission Directorate
Release of the NASA Astrobiology Institute CAN 8 has been delayed to February 2017. Stay tuned!
The NASA Science Mission Directorate Planetary Science Division intends to release a Cooperative Agreement Notice (CAN) soliciting team-based proposals for membership in the NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) in February 2017.
Step-1 proposals will be due ~8 weeks after the final CAN release, and Step-2 proposals will be due ~18 weeks after the CAN release. A preproposal conference will be scheduled ~2 weeks after the CAN release.
Questions and comments related to this announcement should be addressed to Mary Voytek, NASA Astrobiology Institute Program Scientist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Could Shallow Biospheres Exist Beneath the Icy Ceilings of Ocean Moons?
- New Clues to Compositions of TRAPPIST-1 Planets
- Does Titan's Hydrocarbon Soup Hold a Recipe for Life?
- Noah Planavsky Selected for the 2018 F. W. Clarke Award
- Signs of Warmth in Mars' Past
- Release of Annual Research Opportunities in Space and Earth Sciences 2018 (ROSES–2018) Omnibus NASA Research Announcement (NRA)
- 2018 Josep Comas i Sola International Summer School in Astrobiology - Applications Open
- Ocean Worlds 3 Meeting
- NAI Director Chats Podcast: Dr. Penny Boston and Dr. Jim Green
- Astrobiology Australasia