Delay Announced for the NASA Astrobiology Institute Cooperative Agreement Notice (CAN 8)
Release of the NASA Astrobiology Institute CAN 8 has been delayed to February 2017. Stay tuned!
The NASA Science Mission Directorate Planetary Science Division intends to release a Cooperative Agreement Notice (CAN) soliciting team-based proposals for membership in the NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) in February 2017.
Step-1 proposals will be due ~8 weeks after the final CAN release, and Step-2 proposals will be due ~18 weeks after the CAN release. A preproposal conference will be scheduled ~2 weeks after the CAN release.
Questions and comments related to this announcement should be addressed to Mary Voytek, NASA Astrobiology Institute Program Scientist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mongolian Microfossils Point to the Rise of Animals on Earth
- A Popular Tool to Trace Earth’s Oxygen History Can Give False Positives
- Hydrothermal Vent Experiments Bring Enceladus to Earth
- AbGradCon 2018 - Applications Open
- Early Career Collaboration Award Recipients Announced
- Thresholds of Catastrophe in the Earth System
- Astrobiology Science Strategy for the Search for Life in the Universe - Call for White Papers
- Astrobiology Rising at Georgia Tech
- Heating Enceladus for a Billion Years
- Why Does a Yellowstone Microorganism Prefer Meager Rations Over Rich Ones?