Delay Announced for the NASA Astrobiology Institute Cooperative Agreement Notice (CAN 8)January 31, 2017 / Written by: NASA Science Mission Directorate
Release of the NASA Astrobiology Institute CAN 8 has been delayed to February 2017. Stay tuned!
The NASA Science Mission Directorate Planetary Science Division intends to release a Cooperative Agreement Notice (CAN) soliciting team-based proposals for membership in the NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) in February 2017.
Step-1 proposals will be due ~8 weeks after the final CAN release, and Step-2 proposals will be due ~18 weeks after the CAN release. A preproposal conference will be scheduled ~2 weeks after the CAN release.
Questions and comments related to this announcement should be addressed to Mary Voytek, NASA Astrobiology Institute Program Scientist, at email@example.com.
- Understanding Oxygen as an Exoplanet Biosignature
- Recap of the 2018 Astrobiology Graduate Conference (AbGradCon)
- Astrobiologist Rebecca Rapf Receives Inaugural Maggie C. Turnbull Early Career Award
- Searching for the Great Oxidation Event in North America
- Astrobiology Activities at the Chickasaw Nation Aviation and Space Academy
- NASA Finds Ancient Organic Material, Mysterious Methane on Mars
- Habitability of the Young Earth Could Boost the Chances of Life Elsewhere
- AbGradCon 2018 Live Webcast
- Maggie C. Turnbull Astrobiology Early Career Service Award
- Atmospheric Seasons Could Signal Life on Exoplanets