Astrobiologia - Uma Ciência EmergenteSeptember 19, 2016 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
Published in August 2016 and authored by Douglas Galante, Evandro Pereira Da Silva, Fabio Rodrigues, Jorge Horvath, and Marcio De Avellar, Astrobiologia – Uma Ciência Emergente provides an introduction to astrobiology in Portuguese. The first issue gathers input from experts in different scientific areas and covers topics including research into the origins of life, the potentially habitable moons of our Solar System, and the discoveries of exoplanets.
More information and a free download of the first issue of Astrobiologia – Uma Ciência Emergente is available at: http://www.tikinet.com.br/iag/.
The Research Unit in Astrobiology (NAP-Astrobio) is an affiliate partner of the NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI). To learn more, visit: https://nai.nasa.gov/international-partners/university-sao-paulo-usp-research-unit-astrobiology-nap-astrobio, or visit the Universidade de São Paulo astrobiology program website at: http://www.astrobiobrazil.org.
Source: [University of São Paulo NAP-Astrobio]
- Watch the Landing of NASA's Mars InSight
- Updates from the SETI Institute NAI Team 2018 Expedition to the Andes
- NASA’s Astrobiology Program Evolving to Meet the Future
- Combined IAN / NAI Newsletter
- A New Initiative: The European Astrobiology Institute
- Was Life on the Early Earth Purple?
- NASA Astrobiology Program Student Early Career Collaboration Award
- Geoelectrodes and Fuel Cells for Simulating Hydrothermal Vent Environments
- AbSciCon 2019 Call for Proposals
- Astrobiology Science Strategy: Public Briefing Webcast