Astrobiologia - Uma Ciência EmergenteSeptember 19, 2016 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
Published in August 2016 and authored by Douglas Galante, Evandro Pereira Da Silva, Fabio Rodrigues, Jorge Horvath, and Marcio De Avellar, Astrobiologia – Uma Ciência Emergente provides an introduction to astrobiology in Portuguese. The first issue gathers input from experts in different scientific areas and covers topics including research into the origins of life, the potentially habitable moons of our Solar System, and the discoveries of exoplanets.
More information and a free download of the first issue of Astrobiologia – Uma Ciência Emergente is available at: http://www.tikinet.com.br/iag/.
The Research Unit in Astrobiology (NAP-Astrobio) is an affiliate partner of the NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI). To learn more, visit: https://nai.nasa.gov/international-partners/university-sao-paulo-usp-research-unit-astrobiology-nap-astrobio, or visit the Universidade de São Paulo astrobiology program website at: http://www.astrobiobrazil.org.
Source: [University of São Paulo NAP-Astrobio]
- Upcoming Astrobiology Funding Opportunities
- 6th ELSI International Symposium Live Webcast
- Ancient Microbes Caused Earth's First Global Warming
- Gravity Assist Podcast
- If Past Life on Mars Existed, It Co-evolved with the Martian Environment
- NASA Discovery Program Announcement of Opportunity Long-range Planning Information
- Mongolian Microfossils Point to the Rise of Animals on Earth
- A Popular Tool to Trace Earth’s Oxygen History Can Give False Positives
- Hydrothermal Vent Experiments Bring Enceladus to Earth
- AbGradCon 2018 - Applications Open