Astrobiologia - Uma Ciência EmergenteSeptember 19, 2016 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
Published in August 2016 and authored by Douglas Galante, Evandro Pereira Da Silva, Fabio Rodrigues, Jorge Horvath, and Marcio De Avellar, Astrobiologia – Uma Ciência Emergente provides an introduction to astrobiology in Portuguese. The first issue gathers input from experts in different scientific areas and covers topics including research into the origins of life, the potentially habitable moons of our Solar System, and the discoveries of exoplanets.
More information and a free download of the first issue of Astrobiologia – Uma Ciência Emergente is available at: http://www.tikinet.com.br/iag/.
The Research Unit in Astrobiology (NAP-Astrobio) is an affiliate partner of the NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI). To learn more, visit: https://nai.nasa.gov/international-partners/university-sao-paulo-usp-research-unit-astrobiology-nap-astrobio, or visit the Universidade de São Paulo astrobiology program website at: http://www.astrobiobrazil.org.
Source: [University of São Paulo NAP-Astrobio]
- Reassessing Exoplanet Meteorology from the Thermal Phase Variations
- Astrobiology on Netflix
- The Momentous Transition to Multicellular Life is Not So Hard Afterall
- Rethinking Planetary Climate Controls
- Oman Drilling Project: An Ancient Seabed Holds Secrets in the Search for Life on Other Planets
- Seminar: GSFC Summer Research Associate 2018 Presentations
- NASA Statement on Possible Subsurface Lake near Martian South Pole
- From Habitability to Life on Mars
- Life Underground - Available to Play
- Electron Acceptors and Carbon Sources for a Thermoacidophilic Archaea