Astrobiologia - Uma Ciência EmergenteSeptember 19, 2016 / Posted by: Miki Huynh
Published in August 2016 and authored by Douglas Galante, Evandro Pereira Da Silva, Fabio Rodrigues, Jorge Horvath, and Marcio De Avellar, Astrobiologia – Uma Ciência Emergente provides an introduction to astrobiology in Portuguese. The first issue gathers input from experts in different scientific areas and covers topics including research into the origins of life, the potentially habitable moons of our Solar System, and the discoveries of exoplanets.
More information and a free download of the first issue of Astrobiologia – Uma Ciência Emergente is available at: http://www.tikinet.com.br/iag/.
The Research Unit in Astrobiology (NAP-Astrobio) is an affiliate partner of the NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI). To learn more, visit: https://nai.nasa.gov/international-partners/university-sao-paulo-usp-research-unit-astrobiology-nap-astrobio, or visit the Universidade de São Paulo astrobiology program website at: http://www.astrobiobrazil.org.
Source: [University of São Paulo NAP-Astrobio]
- Understanding Oxygen as an Exoplanet Biosignature
- Recap of the 2018 Astrobiology Graduate Conference (AbGradCon)
- Astrobiologist Rebecca Rapf Receives Inaugural Maggie C. Turnbull Early Career Award
- Searching for the Great Oxidation Event in North America
- Astrobiology Activities at the Chickasaw Nation Aviation and Space Academy
- NASA Finds Ancient Organic Material, Mysterious Methane on Mars
- Habitability of the Young Earth Could Boost the Chances of Life Elsewhere
- AbGradCon 2018 Live Webcast
- Maggie C. Turnbull Astrobiology Early Career Service Award
- Atmospheric Seasons Could Signal Life on Exoplanets