New Icy Worlds WebsiteAugust 26, 2016 / Written by: Miki Huynh
The NASA Astrobiology Institute team at Jet Propulsion Laboratory have launched their new website! The Icy Worlds site (https://icyworlds.jpl.nasa.gov/) presents news, multimedia, videos detailing their research investigations, and more. Discover what’s happening in astrobiology at the water-rock interface.
- Could Shallow Biospheres Exist Beneath the Icy Ceilings of Ocean Moons?
- New Clues to Compositions of TRAPPIST-1 Planets
- Does Titan's Hydrocarbon Soup Hold a Recipe for Life?
- Noah Planavsky Selected for the 2018 F. W. Clarke Award
- Signs of Warmth in Mars' Past
- Release of Annual Research Opportunities in Space and Earth Sciences 2018 (ROSES–2018) Omnibus NASA Research Announcement (NRA)
- 2018 Josep Comas i Sola International Summer School in Astrobiology - Applications Open
- Ocean Worlds 3 Meeting
- NAI Director Chats Podcast: Dr. Penny Boston and Dr. Jim Green
- Astrobiology Australasia