The NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI) will hold its biennial member's meeting for 2005 in Boulder, Colorado at the Millennium Harvest House Hotel. NAI 2005 will be held April 11-14th (a three-and-a-half-day meeting), with Sunday, April 10th, set aside for splinter groups, local field trips, and primer sessions covering topics in astronomy, geology and biology. There will be no parallel sessions, and ample time is provided for poster presentations. We anticipate an engaging and stimulating event, addressing all aspects of astrobiology and the activities of the NAI.
Click here to download the NAI 2005 poster.
Goals of the Meeting
- sharing of scientific results and directions across disciplines
- strengthening scientific collaborations across the Institute
- advancing efforts in science education and public outreach
- highlighting astrobiology contributions to NASA space missions
- enhancing development of a new generation of astrobiologists